1/3 Photos of Cupid's Ice Cream Treats
1 hr 42 mins
1 hr 30 mins
jake ryley'smommy's Note:
Heart shaped ice cream sandwiches. A perfect valentines day treat. I got this recipe from the Parent's web site. I made this with my kids for Valentines day, they were fun to make and taste good too!!! The cookie does stay quite crunchy, next time I will try using brown sugar instead.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In bowl, combine flour and cocoa.
- 2In large bowl, with mixer on high, beat butter and sugar until fluffy.Beat in eggs and vanilla until well blended. Reduce mixer to low, and beat in flour mixture.
- 3Divide dough in half. Wrap and refrigerate 1 hour.
- 4Line 9 x13-inch baking pan with plastic wrap. Smooth ice cream evenly into pan, and freeze 1 hour.
- 5Heat oven to 375°F.
- 6On floured surface, roll dough out to 1/4-inch thickness. Using a 2-1/2-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut out hearts, then transfer to baking sheet, 1 inch apart. With tines of fork, prick the tops of the cookies.
- 7Bake 12 minutes. Cool 2 minutes and transfer to wire racks. Cool completely.
- 8Using same cookie cutter, cut out heart-shaped portions of ice cream. Sandwich between two cookies, and place in freezer until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cupid's Ice Cream Treats
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.4
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 65.1 mg
- Sodium 99.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 16.1 g
- Protein 4.3 g