Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Kraft recipe - so cute for Valentine's day!! Perfect to prepare with the kids!
- 1 baker's baking semi-sweet chocolate square, melted
- 2 cups boiling water, divided
- 2 (85 g) packagesjell-o strawberry gelatin
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water, divided
- ice cube
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip Topping
- assorted valentine candy sprinkles, and
- Draw a heart design or write a Valentine's Day message in each of eight 6-oz. clear plastic cups by piping melted chocolate onto inside of each cup. Refrigerate until chocolate is firm.
- Stir 1 cup of the boiling water into 1 pkg. of the dry jelly powder in medium bowl at least 2 minute until completely dissolved. Stir in 1 cup of the cold water; pour evenly into prepared cups. Refrigerate 1 hour or until jelly is firm.
- MEANWHILE, stir remaining 1 cup boiling water into remaining package of dry jelly powder in medium bowl at least 2 minute until completely dissolved. Add enough ice cubes to remaining 1/2 cup cold water to measure 1 cup. Add to jelly; stir until thickened. Stir in whipped topping with wire whisk until well blended. Spoon into prepared cups.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Decorate with sprinkles and candies. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
- How to Melt Chocolate:
- Microwave chocolate in microwaveable bowl on MEDIUM 1 min., stirring after 30 sec. (The square will retain its shape until chocolate is stirred.) Stir until chocolate is completely melted.