- 12 vanilla wafers
- 2 (453.59 g) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 2 eggs
- 453.59 g can cherry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 1 wafer in bottom of each of 12 paper lined muffin cups; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and eggs in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Spoon filling into each cup filling 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees f. for 30 minutes. Turn off oven: open door slightly. Let cool in oven for 30 minutes. Remove from oven; cool completely. Top with pie filling. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.