Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
these are asy to do single cheesecakes
Make and share this Cupids Cherry Cheesecakes recipe from Food.com.
- 12 vanilla wafers
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Place 1 wafer in bottom of each of 12 paper lined muffin cups; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and eggs in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Spoon filling into each cup filling 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees f. for 30 minutes. Turn off oven: open door slightly. Let cool in oven for 30 minutes. Remove from oven; cool completely. Top with pie filling. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Mmm Mmm, good! Easy to make and delicious. Just the right amount of dessert after a full meal and have some leftover for a quick, decadent b'fast. Thnx for posting, Fridaysgirl. Made for Fall 2008 PAC.
These Cheesecake Cupcakes came out so rich and dense (the way a cheesecake should taste!). This recipe was extremely easy and my boyfriend & I just loved it! I only had mini Vanilla Wafers, so I used 3 mini wafers per cupcake. Also I didn't want to open a big can of the Cherry pie filling, so I ended up microwaving raspberry jam and spooning that on top of the cheesecakes. I will make this recipe again and try different toppings.