Nana Lee's Note:
Who doesn't love PB!!! There's an extra 10 minutes inactive prep time not listed in times. Recipe courtesy Paula Deen Episode#: PA1A18
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml butter, room temperature
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 4 eggs
- 709.77 ml sifted self rising flour
- 236.59 ml milk
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
PEANUT BUTTER ICING
- 453.59 g container chocolate icing
- 29.58 ml creamy peanut butter
- 2Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 3Grease and flour cupcake cups and place them in muffin tins.
- 4Using an electric mixer, cream the butter until fluffy.
- 5Add the sugar and continue to cream for approximately 6 to 8 minutes.
- 6Add the eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 7Add the flour and milk, alternating, into the creamed mixture, beginning and ending with the flour.
- 8Add the vanilla and continue to beat until well mixed.
- 9Divide the batter equally among the cupcake papers.
- 10Level the batter by dropping muffin pan on counter top to release the air bubbles.
- 11Bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until done.
- 12Cool in pan for 5 to 10 minutes.
- 14Using a small bowl, combine the chocolate frosting and the peanut butter and blend well.
- 15When cupcakes have cooled, frost the tops with the peanut butter icing.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cupcakes With Peanut Butter Icing
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 579.5
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 114.0 mg
- Sodium 620.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 55.6 g
- Protein 7.1 g