Prep 1 hr
Cook 30 mins
These are delicous cupcakes.
Make and share this Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- Cake: Beat the margarine and sugar together until white and fluffy.
- Beat the eggs, milk and vanilla essence in a separate bowl.
- Add the egg mixture to the margarine mixture.
- Add the flour and baking powder. Beat the mixture.
- Pour into cupcake cases and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Spread frosting on the cupcakes when cool. Decorate as wished.
- Frosting: Beat the margarine until white and smooth. Add the icing sugar and the milk and beat until smooth and spreadable.
i made these and the outside turned out too hard. i think the cooking time is set for too long?? decent taste, not too sweet. needs a fluffy icing to make it better. this icing was more like a glaze
Just what I was looking for since misplacing my fav cook book, although they tended to break up if moved while hot. Not too sweet.
i was a bit disappointed,because cupcakaes turned out so hard, and it was so hard to remove from the cupcake case. taste was ok though.