Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 2 (16 ounce) packages vanilla frosting
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate sandwich style cookies, crumbled
- 24 chocolate-covered graham cracker cookies
- Prepare and bake cake mix according to package directions for cupcakes.
- In a medium bowl stir 1 package of frosting with the cookie crumbs.
- Frost cooled cupcakes.
- Fill a pastry bag, fitted with a plain tip, with remaining white frosting.
- Write R.I.P. on each chocolate covered graham cracker cookie.
- Stand a decorated cookie on top of each cupcake so that it looks like a tombstone.
- Place the cupcakes on a large cookie sheet that has been covered with green paper.
- Place paper ghosts and bats randomly through the graveyard.
These are SUCH fun! My inner child loved decorating these cupcakes and piping "RIP" onto biscuits! I'm sure kids would love to get stuck in decorating these too. Just perfect for Halloween!