Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found these in a weekend magazine a few years back. They are made in candy liners and look like miniature cupcakes as the name indicates.
- 3 cups graham crackers, finely crushed (about 40 crackers)
- 1 cup whipping cream, unwhipped
- 2 cups miniature chocolate chips
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 lb butter, softened
- 1 cup pecans or 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- vanilla frosting or chocolate frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Fill small candy liners (smaller than the smallest cupcake liners) with dough.
- Place side-by-side on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool and frost with white or chocolate frosting.
- You can use sprinkles to make them more festive. I use red and green for Christmas.
I had never seen a recipe for cupcake cookies before so when i saw this i wanted to try it, and lets just say im GLAD I DID! these were sooooo cute & easy to make. I made them for my neices 1st grade class & they loved em!!! thanx for sharing=]