Recipe by blucoat
This is an easy short-cut recipe for blintzes bakes in a muffin tin. It's from the cookbook, "Kosher by Design", by Suzie Fishbein.
- 8 ounces farmer's cheese
- 8 ounces low fat cottage cheese or 8 ounces regular cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick baking mix or 1⁄2 cup another baking mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 large eggs
- 12 raspberries
- 24 blueberries
- cinnamon sugar, mixture
- sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Heavily grease a muffin tin with butter or nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix the farmer cheese, cottage cheese, sour cream, sugar, baking mix, vanilla, melted butter, and eggs with an electric mixer at medium speed. Fill each of the muffin compartments halfway with the mixture. Place 1 raspberry and 2 blueberries on top of each muffin tin.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from the oven. Before serving, sprinkle each baby blintz with cinnamon sugar and a small dollop of sour cream.