1/7 Photos of Cupcake Brownies Ww
Aunt Paula's Note:
These brownies were pretty good for anyone watching their weight. A woman brought this recipe in for us girls going to WW. Sure glad they are only one point each!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, plus
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2In a bowl, stir together flour, brown sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- 3In a second bowl stir together remaining ingredients.
- 4Pour water mixture over flour mixture and,.
- 5Stir until batter is smooth.
- 6Pour into a nonstick 12 hole muffin tin coated with cooking spray.
- 7Filling until half full.
- 8Bake until toothpick inserted in center of cupcake comes out clean, 18 to 20 minutes.
- 9Remove from oven.
- 10Let stand 5 minutes then turn out onto rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cupcake Brownies Ww
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.6
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 110.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 1.1 g