Make and share this Cupboard Turkey Kielbasa Cassoulet recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can navy beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can dark red kidney beans
- 1 lb turkey kielbasa
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 cups carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 small onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup dry red wine
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Drain and rinse black beans, navy beans, and kidney beans.
- Mix all ingredients in an ungreased 3-quart casserole dish.
- Cover and bake for 1 hour or until hot and carrots are tender.
- remove bay leaf before serving.