Recipe by Oolala
The trusty Lipton onion soup packet, cranberry sauce, Catalina dressing and then chicken and cherries. Goes well with white or wild rice.
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 4 ounces Catalina dressing
- 4 -5 chicken breasts
- 1 (10 ounce) can dark sweet cherries, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix top 3 ingredients together.
- Place some of the mixture in the bottom of a large Pyrex dish. Place chicken breasts on top of mixture and cover with remaining mixture. Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, just before chicken is done, heat cherries and drain.
- When done, serve chicken and sauce with cherries.