Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Simple and fast to make. This is a cobbler type cake.
Make and share this Cupa Cupa Cup recipe from Food.com.
- Mix flour and sugar.
- Gently mix in fruit cocktail.
- Bake in small casserole dish at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes, till bubbly and golden brown.
- Mixture will double in size while baking.
- Can be served warm or room temperature.
- Top with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
This is awesome and easy! This is the cake that Dolly Parton's character in the movie Steel Magnolias mentions. Very old and very southern cake.