Recipe by raychel4korn
Chocolate Chip Cookie in a cup.... Great single serving recipe! Fun for the kids!
Top Review by Boomette
It's a great recipe but it's more like a cake. It's perfect for when we have a craving for something sweet. It's so easy to do. Thanks Dacis :) Made for New Kids on the Block tag game
- 1 tablespoon butter (or margarine)
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour (you don't have to use the entire 1/4 cup. if some is left over, that's fine!)
- 1⁄8 cup chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a microwave safe cup.
- Add white and brown sugar and vanilla and salt, Stir.
- Add egg yolk, stir again (should be a soupy consistency).
- Add Flour and stir (should start to resemble cookie dough at this point).
- Add chocolate chips and stir final time.
- Microwave for 40-60 seconds!
- Enjoy (with or without milk of course!).