Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this recipe at cookbooks4sale.com. I LOVE Cunetto's salad so I cannot wait to try this!
Make and share this Cunetto's Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1 dash salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 1⁄2 cups oil
- 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- romaine and iceberg lettuce
- parmesan cheese (the shredded kind)
- i small jar pimentos
- green onion
- 6 slices crumbled cooked bacon
- Mix corn starch, anchovy paste, salt, pepper, garlic powder, sugar, oregano with oil and red wine vinegar. blend well. Toss with Romaine and iceberg lettuce, provalone cheese, parmesan cheese, pimento, green onion. Garnish with 6 slices cooked crumbled bacon, and croutons.
You must be from St. Louis! I've been looking for how to make this salad that my husband and I always order when we eat at Cunetto's! I can't wait to try it.