Recipe by jrivera
I LOVE Cunetto's House of Pasta. I found this recipe at recipegoldmine.com. I havent tried it yet. Cooking time includes marinating time.
- 6 -8 ounces boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄3 teaspoon red pepper
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic clove
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients (except butter and lemon juice) into a large bowl and marinate for 1 hour.
- Place the chicken on skewers and broil for 8-10 minutes.
- Prepare sauce by infusing together butter and lemon juice. Ladle over the cooked chicken and serve.