- 2 turkey tenderloins, butterflied
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- On large plate, combine flour, cornmeal, cumin, salt and cayenne pepper. Dip butterflied tenderloins into mixture, coating both sides well.
- In large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, sauté coated tenderloins in oil for 3 to 4 minutes per side, until outside is golden brown and inside is no longer pink (170ºF).
- Remove tenderloins and place on cutting board. Thinly slice across the grain. Serve with salsa.