Cumin-Spiced Mahi Mahi Tacos With Nectarine-Avocado Salsa
- Combine first 6 ingredients, and sprinkle over all surfaces of the fish. Grill fish, skin side up, on lightly oiled grates over medium-high heat (350° - 400°) for 4 minutes. Turn fish over, and grill 4 minutes or until fish becomes opaque and begins to flake. Remove skin, and break fish into chunks.
- Lightly coat tortillas with cooking spray and grill 1 to 2 minutes each side.
- Fill each tortilla with fish and top with Nectarine-Avocado Salsa and Zesty Sour Cream.
- To Make the Nectarine-Avocado Salsa: Combine first 8 ingredients; cover and chill 30 minutes to 1 hour. Just before serving, stir in diced avocado.
- To Make the Zesty Sour Cream: Stir together all ingredients. Serve slightly chilled.