A most flavorful one from way, way back featured in Coastal Living.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 (4 ounce) mahi mahi fillets
- 12 corn tortillas
- cooking spray
- 2 cups finely diced nectarines (2 to 3)
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 avocado, diced
Zesty Sour Cream
- 1Combine first 6 ingredients, and sprinkle over all surfaces of the fish. Grill fish, skin side up, on lightly oiled grates over medium-high heat (350° - 400°) for 4 minutes. Turn fish over, and grill 4 minutes or until fish becomes opaque and begins to flake. Remove skin, and break fish into chunks.
- 2Lightly coat tortillas with cooking spray and grill 1 to 2 minutes each side.
- 3Fill each tortilla with fish and top with Nectarine-Avocado Salsa and Zesty Sour Cream.
- 4To Make the Nectarine-Avocado Salsa: Combine first 8 ingredients; cover and chill 30 minutes to 1 hour. Just before serving, stir in diced avocado.
- 5To Make the Zesty Sour Cream: Stir together all ingredients. Serve slightly chilled.
Browse Our Top Mahi Mahi Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mahi Mahi Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cumin-Spiced Mahi Mahi Tacos With Nectarine-Avocado Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (413 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 493.6
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 112.6 mg
- Sodium 1378.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.9 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 28.5 g