Cumin-Scented Turkey Burgers With Orange Chipotle Sauce
- To make the sauce: add sauce ingredients to a food processor; process until smooth.
- To make the burgers: add the first 5 ingredients to a large bowl; thoroughly combine, using your hands.
- Form mixture into 6 patties, each 1 inch thick.
- Lightly oil the grill or skillet over med-high heat; cook to desired degree of doneness; at least medium, about 4 minutes per side.
- Serve it up: wrapped in warm lavash; top with Orange Chipotle Sauce and iceberg lettuce leaves.