1/1 Photo of Cumin-Rubbed Grilled Pork Chops
Hey Jude's Note:
Easy, yummy pork chops. I get these marinating in the fridge in the morning and they're all set to throw on the grill when I get home from work. Prep and cook time does not include marinating time (from 10 minutes to 6 hours)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare grill or heat broiler.
- 2Combine sugar, vinegar, cumin and red pepper in a small bowl; mix well.
- 3Put pork chops in a large plastic food storage bag and pour cumin mixture over; turn meat to coat; seal bag and marinate in the fridge for at least 10 minutes, or as long as 6 hours.
- 4Remove meat from marinade; grill or broil, turning once, until cooked through, 8-10 minutes.
- 5Move to a cooler part of the grill if the sugar in the rub starts to burn.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cumin-Rubbed Grilled Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 538.0
- Calories from Fat 285
- Total Fat 31.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 170.8 mg
- Sodium 166.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 52.1 g