Cumin Pork and Almond Coleslaw Wraps
- Combine the pork, cumin and oil in a shallow bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside for 10 minutes to marinate.
- Meanwhile, to make the crunchy almond coleslaw, combine the cabbage, carrot, celery, green onions, mayonnaise, sour cream, almonds, chives, coriander and lemon juice in a large bowl. Taste and season with salt. Cover and place in the fridge.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add about 1/2 the pork mixture and cook, stirring occasionally for about 4 minutes or until brown. Season with salt and pepper.
- Repeat with remaining pork mixture.
- Divide the coleslaw and pork mixtures evenly between the six tortillas. Top with coriander sprigs.
- Fold in one end and roll up firmly to enclose the filling leaving the other end open.
- Wrap in a paper napkin and tie with string to secure.
- Repeat with each tortilla.