Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Australian Good Taste.
- 550 g pork, strips
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 flour tortillas
- fresh coriander sprig, to serve
Crunchy Almond Coleslaw
- 300 g savoy cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 large carrot, coarsely grated
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1⁄4 cup fresh chives, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Combine the pork, cumin and oil in a shallow bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside for 10 minutes to marinate.
- Meanwhile, to make the crunchy almond coleslaw, combine the cabbage, carrot, celery, green onions, mayonnaise, sour cream, almonds, chives, coriander and lemon juice in a large bowl. Taste and season with salt. Cover and place in the fridge.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add about 1/2 the pork mixture and cook, stirring occasionally for about 4 minutes or until brown. Season with salt and pepper.
- Repeat with remaining pork mixture.
- Divide the coleslaw and pork mixtures evenly between the six tortillas. Top with coriander sprigs.
- Fold in one end and roll up firmly to enclose the filling leaving the other end open.
- Wrap in a paper napkin and tie with string to secure.
- Repeat with each tortilla.