Recipe by Stardustannie
This is a fab recipe from Bill Granger! Serve as an accompaniment to curries.
Top Review by Susiecat too
I added some fresh parsley to this mixture, and left the chilies to be added individually, since many in this household do not like spicy foods. Both with and without the chile, this is a fantastic raita. I made enough for leftovers, so that I can mix it tomorrow for my lunch with fresh tomatoes and cucumbers too. Thanks, Shaz! Made for PAC Fall 2008.
- 300 ml plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons of fresh mint, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 long green chili, seeded and finely chopped
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- lightly toasted cumin seed