Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Grill your whole meal...steaks, corn, garlic bread and you're done.
Make and share this Cumin-Lime Rubbed Flat Iron Steaks recipe from Food.com.
- 4 (8 ounce) beef shoulder top blade steaks (flat iron)
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly grated lime peel
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper or 1⁄4 teaspoon ancho chilies or 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper
- Season steaks with salt and black pepper. Combine rub ingredients; press rub evenly onto beef steaks.
- Place steaks on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 10 to 14 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.