1/1 Photo of Cumin Honey Marinated Grilled Chicken
Tasty and low-fat. If you like cumin, try it! Prep time does not include time to marinate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle raw chicken with salt and pepper and place chicken in a large Ziplock baggie or a glass dish.
- 2In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, honey, cumin and dry mustard. Pour over chicken and turn to coat.
- 3Refrigerate for at least 6 hours or up to 24 hours.
- 4After marinating, grill the chicken (discard marinade) for about 20 minutes, turning every 3-4 minutes or until done.
- 5Place on platter and sprinkle with the chopped cilantro.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cumin Honey Marinated Grilled Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.8
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 87.7 mg
- Sodium 102.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 35.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
nonfat vanilla yogurt