Recipe by Torrig
The honey in the marinade makes these caramelize superbly. And its so flavorful that you can cut the refrigeration time in half and still end up with a delicious result. From the June 2007 Cooking Light.
- 1⁄4 cup chopped of fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 8 (4 ounce) lamb loin chops
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well. Place lamb in a single layer in a shallow dish; rub spice mixture evenly over both sides of lamb. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Prepare grill.
- Place lamb on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 4 minutes on each side, or until desired degree of doneness. Serve immediately.