Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is Day 10: Dinner, on the 21 Day Wonder Diet.
- 2 corn cobs, trimmed
- 1⁄3 cup coriander, chopped coarsely
- 1 small red capsicum, chopped finely
- 3 green onions, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 300 g firm white fish fillets
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Cut kernals from corn cobs; roast corn in heated medium fry pan, stirring constantly. Transfer to medium bowl.
- Stir in coriander, capsicum, onion and juice.
- Sprinkle fish with cumin; cook in same heated pan.
- Serve corn salsa topped with fish. Serve with lime wedges if you like.
Very enjoyable dish! The roasted corn had a great flavor and paired well with the cumin fish. I served with the suggested lime wedges, and we loved the splash of lime. Thanks for sharing! ZWT7