- 3 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork loin roast
- 1 large garlic clove, sliced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- 1⁄3 cup water or 1⁄3 cup chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees F.
- Cut several slits in the meat and insert garlic slivers.
- In small bowl, blend brown sugar, curry powder, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Rub mixture evenly over the roast.
- Place pork in a shallow roasting pan with onion wedges around it. Add 1/3 cup water or chicken broth to the pan.
- Roast for 1 hour 15 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 155 degrees F.
- Cover and let meat stand 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.