Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A spiced, rubbed pork tenderloin with a delicious sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced scallions
- 1⁄3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 450.
- 2. Mix together the ground coriander, salt, ground pepper, and cumin seeds.
- 3. Coat two one pound pork tenderloins with 1 T olive oil and then rub the meat all over with the spices. Place the loins in a baking pan and bake, turning once, for about 25 minutes-until internal temp is 140 degrees on a meat thermometer.
- 4. Let the meat sit a few minutes without cutting after you take it out of the oven so the juices settle inside.
- 5. For the vinaigrette, Combine all ingredients and You can make this ahead of time and refrigerate it, but get out about 15 minutes before you serve it and whisk again when it reaches room temperature.