1/1 Photo of Cumin Coriander Crusted Salmon
Abby Girl's Note:
When I saw this recipe in the March issue of Cooking Light I knew that this would be a hit....I was just suprised on how much! My DH and DD are not keen on cilantro, but they were really impressed with this recipe. It is fast, easy and I would definately serve this to company. I served this with garlic scented brown jasmin rice and roasted beets. Devine!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon shallot, finely chopped
- 1 -2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 24 ounces salmon fillets
- 1Combine cilantro shallots, oil, cumin, coriander, salt and pepper in a small bowl, stirring to form a paste. (can be made ahead of time).
- 2Place fish, skin side down, in a shallow baking dish. Coat with cilantro mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 3Preheat oven to 400.
- 4Arrange fish on the rack of a roasting pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400 for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
- 5Serve with lemon wedges.
- 6Note: The recipe called for 2 tsp oil, but with the fish being as oily as it is, you can get away with 1 teaspoons.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cumin Coriander Crusted Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.5
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 87.5 mg
- Sodium 223.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 33.8 g