Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
One of the top five chosen recipes from Third Annual Foster Farms Fresh Chicken Cooking Contest.
Make and share this Cumin Chicken Paillards With Grape Tomatoes, Scallions and Wine recipe from Food.com.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 medium scallions, coarsely chopped
- Place chicken between two layers of wax paper. Pound with meat mallet to thickness of one-half inch. Drizzle lime juice over both sides of chicken pieces.
- In small bowl, combine salt, cumin, paprika, chili powder and black pepper. Rub seasoning onto both sides of chicken pieces. In large skillet over medium high heat, warm oil and butter. Place chicken, top side down, into the heated pan and saute until golden, about 5 minutes. Turn and continue cooking until chicken is cooked throughout, about 4 to 5 minutes longer. Remove chicken pieces to serving platter and keep warm.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add tomatoes and scallions to pan. Cook over medium heat for one minute. Add wine, scraping bottom of pan to deglaze. Bring mixture to a boil for one minute. Pour hot tomato mixture over chicken pieces; top with cilantro before serving.