- 2 lbs chicken breasts (debone)
- 1 teaspoon cumin (ground)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- fresh thyme or dried thyme, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- cayenne pepper, to taste (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and cut chicken breast down the middle (to form a butterfly), season with thyme, peppers, salt, olive oil and cumin.
- Marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Place in a baking dish, cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes in a moderately hot oven (350 degrees) or simmer non stick frying pan for 20 minutes over low heat.