Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
I needed to get creative one night w/ things I had on hand and this was the result. Dh gave it 5 stars, which is rare from him, so I figured I would post it here. Use this recipe for the Guacamole Aioli.
- 2 veggie burgers (original boca burgers)
- 1 wedge Laughing Cow cheese (chipotle if you can find it)
- 1 slice reduced-fat American cheese
- 2 tablespoons guacamole aioli
- 1 slice red onion
- 2 slices red peppers
- 1 lettuce leaf
- 1 wheat bun (Sandwich Thins)
- Prepare Aioli ahead of time so flavors have time to blend.
- Cook burgers on the stovetop as directed, placing American cheese on one burger the last couple minutes to melt.
- Build burgers in the following order -- Bottom bun, burger topped w/ melted cheese, red pepper strips, aioli, second burger, onions, lettuce and spread laughing cow cheese on the top bun to finish.