Great, simple pasta salad with a different taste; nice for a change of pace. I usually double or triple this recipe because it goes SOOO fast! The dressing is very tasty, not too sweet and not too sour...just plain GOOD!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook noodles according to pkg.
- 2Drain and rinse in cold water.
- 3Place in bowl, and add cucumber and onion.
- 4Combine remaining ingredients in bowl and whisk together.
- 5Pour over noodle mixture and toss to coat.
- 6Cover and refrigerate at least one hour.
- 7Mix well before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cukes and Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.3
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 15.9 mg
- Sodium 318.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 39.5 g
- Protein 3.2 g