Recipe by Manda
Great, simple pasta salad with a different taste; nice for a change of pace. I usually double or triple this recipe because it goes SOOO fast! The dressing is very tasty, not too sweet and not too sour...just plain GOOD!!
Top Review by Ladydaungerous
I made a major change: I don't like sweet pasta salad, so I used only 1 1/2 Tbsp. of sugar for a double batch of the dressing. I liked the tart taste. Very different. This was pretty good, and so easy!
- 1 cup uncooked spiral noodles
- 1⁄2 cup peeled, thinly sliced cucumber
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced onion
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles according to pkg.
- Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Place in bowl, and add cucumber and onion.
- Combine remaining ingredients in bowl and whisk together.
- Pour over noodle mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour.
- Mix well before serving.