Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great, simple pasta salad with a different taste; nice for a change of pace. I usually double or triple this recipe because it goes SOOO fast! The dressing is very tasty, not too sweet and not too sour...just plain GOOD!!
- Cook noodles according to pkg.
- Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Place in bowl, and add cucumber and onion.
- Combine remaining ingredients in bowl and whisk together.
- Pour over noodle mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour.
- Mix well before serving.
I made a major change: I don't like sweet pasta salad, so I used only 1 1/2 Tbsp. of sugar for a double batch of the dressing. I liked the tart taste. Very different. This was pretty good, and so easy!
I like the taste of this salad. I thought the rest of the family would too because they love cukes & onions. But it didn't go over well with them, thats why I gave 3 stars. But I enjoyed it!
I loved this! Very easy to make. I added extra dressing to let it marinate in overnight. Turned out delightful! I cubed the cukes and added black olives. Thanks!!