Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
Doesn't sound like much but these are very tasty. Kids like it because they can eat it with their fingers. My maid, in Iran, taught me to make this.
- 4 large potatoes, peeled & grated
- 1 large onion, grated
- 3 -4 eggs
- salt & pepper
- oil, deep enough for frying
- Heat oil but do not burn.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Drop by large spoonfuls into hot oil.
- Fry until golden.
- Drain well.
These were good. I fried a couple to taste it, and thought they could use a bit more flavor. I added some garlic powder, salt and poultry seasoning and they were great. I'll certainly do them again. Thanks for posting.
This is very similar to a local dish, just crispier. I loved them and will make them frequently in the future.