Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
I haven't tried this yet, but it looks fresh and crisp- perfect for a warm summer day. It looks like it could make a nice topping on grilled chicken or fish.
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 3 tablespoons chopped of fresh mint
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups sliced seeded peeled cucumbers (about 2 large English)
- Combine first cucumber with salt in bowl and let sit for 2 hours in fridge.
- Drain off excess fluid then mix remaining ingredients a large bowl; stir well.
- Add cucumber; toss gently to coat.
- Cover and chill 30 minutes.