Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon msg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sesame oil (optional)
- 1 sprig coriander, chopped
- Remove skin from the cucumbers.
- Cut the cucumbers into halves longitudinally.
- Remove the seeds (optional).
- Slice the cucumbers thinly about 2.
- 5 to 3mm thick.
- Boil 1 cup of water in a saucepan.
- Add in the cucumbers and simmer until cucumbers become soft.
- Add in more water to cook the cucumbers if required.
- Add in oyster sauce, salt, MSG and sesame oil to season.
- Stir well.
- Add in the corrianders.
- Stir, remove and serve.