1/1 Photo of Cucumbers With Olives
Chef Dudo's Note:
This recipe is from a cookbook called The Silver Spoon. It was recently translated into English and is supposed to be the most used cookbook in Italy. I have enjoyed browsing through this book and have already made several recipes. Thought I'd share.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the cucumber slices in a colander, sprinkle with a little salt and leave to drain for 30 minutes.
- 2Rinse the cucumbers, drain, pat dry and put in a salad bowl.
- 3Sprinkle with dill, drizzle with lemon juice and oil.
- 4Add the olives, season with salt if necessary and toss.
- 5Leave to stand for a few minutes, then serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cucumbers With Olives
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.6
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 164.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 1.1 g