Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cooking Light 2003
Make and share this Cucumbers Vinaigrette recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cucumbers, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded, and thinly sliced (about 3 1/2 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup vertically sliced red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Place cucumbers and onion in a bowl. Combine basil and remaining ingredients; pour over cucumber mixture. Toss gently. Cover and chill.