Recipe by LUv 2 BaKE
It's good!! Not really a recipe, more of an idea. I like eating these (on occasion) with lunch. They are extremely quick and easy to make. The natural cucumber flavor is promident with a hint of vinegary tang.
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber, sliced in bite sized pieces (I prefer peeled slicing cucumbers)
- 2 -3 tablespoons vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop up cucumber, place in a bowl or small container with a lid.
- Add vinegar, stir to coat the cucumber in vinegar, or gently shake the container with lid.
- Enjoy immedately or put in the fridge or pack in an insulated lunch kit with an ice pack for a few hours with your lunch.
- Note - this recipe is best cold.