Miss Annie's Note:
This tangy recipe serves 40 people and can be prepared the night before.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put cucumbers in a large, glass baking dish. Sprinkle 1/8 cup salt on the cucumbers, mixing well.
- 2Chill the cucumbers in the refrigerator.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, combine sour cream, lemon juice, scallions, sugar, pepper, and remaining salt.
- 4Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- 5When both cucumbers and sour cream are well chilled, drain the water from the cucumbers and combine with the sour cream mixture.
- 6Chill again in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
- 7To serve, arrange cucumbers with sauce in several serving bowls and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cucumbers in Sour Cream for a Crowd
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.9
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 21.6 mg
- Sodium 736.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 2.6 g