Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The little one picks the onions and cucumbers out of this. She eats the cukes and tosses the onion!
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 medium onion, sliced or chopped
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream or 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 3 packets Equal sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Either clean cukes thoroughly or peel them.
- In plasticware, mix the equal, vinegar, and sour cream.
- Chop or slice the onion.
- Slice the cucumber 1/8 to 1/4 of an inch thick.
- Stir onion and cucumber into sour cream mix.
- Refrigerate a minimum of two hours before serving.
This is really good!! I let it set over nght in the fridge and it was good!! The flavors blended really well. Great for a cool lunch when it's too hot too cook anything. Thanks for posting the recipe.
Excellent cukes and onions. Refreshing served with Barbecue-Glazed Turkey Meatloaf Ww (Crock Pot) and Barefoot Contessa's Mashed Potatoes. I used Mock Sour Cream to cut the fat and calories way down. Thanks for posting wildheart. Made for When It's Hot Tag Game.
These were really good! It was a nice change a pace from the usual vinegar way. Thanks.