Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The little one picks the onions and cucumbers out of this. She eats the cukes and tosses the onion!
Make and share this Cucumbers in Sour Cream recipe from Food.com.
- Either clean cukes thoroughly or peel them.
- In plasticware, mix the equal, vinegar, and sour cream.
- Chop or slice the onion.
- Slice the cucumber 1/8 to 1/4 of an inch thick.
- Stir onion and cucumber into sour cream mix.
- Refrigerate a minimum of two hours before serving.
This is really good!! I let it set over nght in the fridge and it was good!! The flavors blended really well. Great for a cool lunch when it's too hot too cook anything. Thanks for posting the recipe.
Excellent cukes and onions. Refreshing served with Barbecue-Glazed Turkey Meatloaf Ww (Crock Pot) and Barefoot Contessa's Mashed Potatoes. I used Mock Sour Cream to cut the fat and calories way down. Thanks for posting wildheart. Made for When It's Hot Tag Game.
These were really good! It was a nice change a pace from the usual vinegar way. Thanks.