Recipe by Marla in California
I got this tasty recipe at a luncheon that was held at my home a few weeks ago. The cucumbers are very good served alone or on crackers.
- 3 cucumbers
- 1⁄4 cup snipped dill
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- dill sprigs
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash cucumbers; slice thinly into large bowl.
- Add snipped dill.
- In 2-cup measure, combine vinegar, water, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour over cucumbers and toss.
- Refrigerate, covered until well chill- at least 1 hour.
- Garnish with dill sprigs.