- 3 medium cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 dash pepper
- sliced onion (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and slice cucumbers.
- sprinkle with salt and let set in refrigerator 2-3 hours.
- Combine the vinegar,sugar,sour cream and pepper.
- Fold in the cucumbers (and onions if you want them) Refrigerate at least 1 and 1/2 hours before serving.
- The colder they are, the better.
- this is really a good way to use up all your cucumbers.