- 2 cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 small sweet onion, thinly sliced (optional)
- 78.07 ml vinegar
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 7.39 ml salt
- 4.92 ml coarse black pepper, fresh cracked
- 0.25 ml red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange in alternate layers cucumber, zucchini & onions.
- Mix VINEGAR and SUGAR dissolved in 1/2 cup HOT WATER add SALT, PEPPER, & CRUSHED RED PEPPER.Add a couple ice cubes to chill.
- Drain any water formed from cucumbers before adding the dressing.
- Allow vegetables to marinate in the dressing at least 1 hour before serving.