Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
One of my friends showed me how to make this. I don't know where she found the recipe, but it's good as a veggie dip, condiment for spicy veggie, stews, or on falafel. This is good for 2-3 days in the fridge, and it at it's peak on day 2.
- 118.29 ml fresh cilantro, chopped
- 118.29 ml cucumber, peeled, seeded, diced
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 236.59 ml Greek yogurt, plain
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour (This is your cooking time).
Yummy! Very simple and very tasty. This would be great on salmon! I had this with celery sticks and crackers. Love the flavor! Thank you!