Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is from Better Homes & Garden magazine. It is so good and addicting!!
- 1 1⁄2 cups Greek yogurt or 1 1⁄2 cups yogurt cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped of fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chopped seedless cucumber
- cracked pepper
- 1 sprig fresh dill (to garnish)
- In a bowl stir together yogurt, dill, mint, chives, juice, garlic and salt.
- Let stand 15 minutes or refrigerate up to 12 hours.
- Before serving, stir in cucumber.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Top with dill sprig.
- Serve with your favorite crackers, pita chips or veggies.
- This yields about 24 two tablespoon servings.