Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
So simple and comes together in a snap. A great dip for fresh vegetables.
- 2 cups nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 (2 ounce) envelope leek soup mix (Knorr)
- 3⁄4 cup seeded peeled and chopped cucumber
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill (or 1 tablespoon dillweed)
- In a medium bowl, mix together the yogurt and soup mix; stir to blend.
- Add in the cucumber, parsley, and dill; fold in to combine.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to 8 hours.
- Serve with a vegetable tray.