Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
1 points plus/serving this is also a good dip for veggies, skipping the bread Weight Watchers Powerfoods Cook book
- 2 (6 inch) whole wheat pita breads
- 1 English cucumber, diced
- 1 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons dill, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- To make chips, split each pita into 2 rounds, lightly coat both sides with Pam and then cut each round into 8 wedges. Arrange in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake until crisp for 5-10 minutes (watch closely) and then transfer to rack to cool.
- To make dip, stir together remaining ingredients in a medium bowl. Serve with pita chips and/or veggies.
I like all of the components of this recipe, but have found out that I don't really like cumin with cucumbers. It was easy to put together, good consistency, but the cumin just does not work for me with cucumbers. Thanks for posting.