Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From 750 Best Appetizers makes 12
- 2 cups English cucumbers, peeled and diced
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup corn
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill
- 6 ounces smoked salmon
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
- In a bowl, combine cucumber and 1 teaspoon salt. Set aside for 30-60 minutes. Drain.
- Add corn, celery, yogurt, vinegar, dill and ½ teaspoon pepper, stirring to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Fold in salmon. Serve garnished with chives.